Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,When will Broadcom WICED Smart support BT4.1 features, such as star topology, mess topology, EDR over BLE. Thanks! Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a question about Bluetooth qualification of BCM20732.It looks qualified with QDID 51750.Is it qualified as module including crystal/BPF/etc.?Or... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I want to put the project on my local server and access it from two different computers. However, I could not find a way to do that without over... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
hcitool
solved msg Solved
Hello,I am using the provided dongle connected to my Linux PC as the central. I want to connect to the TAG sensor using hcitool and gatttool utilities... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In page 10 of 920732TAG00-HWUM100-R.pdf, it tell use that how to boot BCM20732 chipset from ROM. It can recover BCM20732 when it NVRAM is corrupted an... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
The following pertains to programming your BCM20732S based design outside of the BCM20732S Tag board environment, such as when using something like a ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I would like to test the proximity profile example for WICED SMART. Please tell me where I can find a client that would work. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I was wondering if I could get a list of all functions sitting in ROM of BCM20732.Besides some profiles ROM also contains functions (utility functions... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am able to use the hellosensor.exe sample code for the PC dongle communicating with WICED SMART. Is it possible to modify the code for the hellosens... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello SupportI have the document called MMP20732S-TRM102-R which describes how to layout the BCM20732S SiP module on pages 21 and 22.I think this desc... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.