Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,We are looking into using a Silabs CP2109 to connect to the BCM20732S. The question is now whether we can still use the WICED-Smart-SDK-1.1.0 IDE (... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In WICED-SMART-SDK-1.1.0, bleprofile.h contains two functions, bleprofile_ReadUART and bleprofile_regHandleUARTCb.What port are these functions using?... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
  I have the 20732A1 (SDK 2.0.1) working with the exception of the UART.It was working correctly on the 20732A0 (SDK 1.1.0).Is anyone aware of any cha... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey guys, I just finished the "Quick Start Guide" and loaded up the heart rate example. I do not own a iphone or win8 machine but it showed up listed ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Documentation says:Pin 15 - Alternate function: GPIO0Pin 16 - Alternate function: GPIO1Pin 13 - Alternate function: GPIO2Pin 12 - Alternate function: ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,In the MMP20736S-TRM100-R, we can see the Pin Map and Signal Descriptions(p10). (20736S)In the MMP920737TAG03-HWUM100-R, it should be the schematic... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there any "WICED Smart Hardware Interfaces" doc for 20736/7 to download ?I found only one for 20732. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How can our WICED application software read its 48-bit Bluetooth LE address?This 48-bit address is set at build-time, and can be all or partially rand... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Or, can the ad data be binary bytes.Obviously, more information can be packed into bytes than represented by ASCII text.What's the maximum ad size in ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Having trouble understanding what the difference actually is ...

Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.