Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have to firmware upgrade in 20732 and SDK 1.1.0I've replace EEPROM 64Kbyte. but I can't find to set EEPROMLet me know how to set EEPROM Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
It appears that in the 2.x environment that this is the default setup:However, I'm not seeing any movement on the TX and RX lines on my scope.  I am a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm using Wiced-Smart SDK2.0.1.For make some functions operate without interrupt, I'd like to control interrupt like cli/sei. Does anybody know this?T... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Please advise what is the AMR for RF input Power Level for the BCM20732 Bluetooth SOCThanks,Shai , Show More
user_2112781
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I'm getting kicked by the watchdog when calculating the CRC of a file (~9K) during the OTA upgrade.As I read on the forum, the watchdog timer is... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,My company about to use the BCM20736S in new products and we have not done any Windows application to communicate with BLE before. Do your API will... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, A customer of mine wants to interface the BCM920732S to 3 sensors, each sampling at 1Khz. Looking at the  BCM920732S , with an ADC of 16bit res... Show More
user_2112781
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,After removing all my hair and eating my nails I finally found that my structures attributes wrong addresses came from a #pragma pack that was n... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I am seeing a very unusual current draw pattern in my application.  I have set my connection interval to about .5 seconds to achieve low power, and th... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Here’s a list of the Profile/Application Support within SDK 2.0:• Proximity• Heart Rate Monitor• Health Thermometer• Blood Pressure Monitor• Time• Aut... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.