Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

How do I make the chip connectable but not discoverable ?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Is there any guideline for enabling scaternet using 20737S & SDK 2.0?More specifically, I'd like to know how a tag can support multiple phone conne... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Mark your calendars as Broadcom is confirmed for a Broadcom WICED developer and media event taking place on Tuesday 8/26 at  the SPUR Urban Center in ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Debug error
solved msg Solved
HelloWith Wiced smart 2.01 and BCM92073X_LE_KIT I face an issue with the debug feature :when I click on  Debug/Wiced Debug": i have the following erro... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
const BLE_PROFILE_CFG dwBaseStation_cfg = {/*.fine_timer_interval =*/10,// ms -- NOTE: this is bogus, fine timer always ticks off ~78 times per second... Show More
ZhaohuaS_76
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I check the BLE GATT API on android 4.4.2, can't found the how to configure the connect event interval, could you can help me? Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
This question is for the BT stack developer(s) at Broadcom.I have noticed the following in bleapp.h SDK2.xextern void ble_trace0 (const char *p_str);e... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to calculate the period between falling edge and rising edge interrupt in interrupt callback routine.The period is short as several usec. D... Show More
ANa_2105331
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a provision where the unit at the factory can be loaded with a crude program that would come up as a  BLE device searching for a host but wit... Show More
StSm_298421
Smart Bluetooth
In SDK 2.0.1, the i2c_temperature_sensor sample using cfa_bsc_OpExtended within its temperature_sensor_write_16_bit_register function.1. if I right-cl... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.