Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,When I try to build the apps "ibeacon_device" and "ibeacon_managed" on SDK2.1.The following error shows, do I miss something? Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth

Hi,

Is there any API that supported for 'Find Information Request' in SDK 2.1.0?

hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  Is it possible to change the GATT database from SDK for supporting dynamic GATT database change?  One of the idea is to support "clone" of other ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Broadcom Community test jive anywhere Shared with Jive Anywhere http://community.broadcom.com/tools-eapis.jspa?fromQ=ob.contribute_anywher... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,we're developing a BLE application with a MMP20732 chip mounted together with a STM32F4 processor.I've read on documents that MMP20732 HCI dedi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sirs,I have a question about the 20732.Assume we have a BLE ready device like mobile, hub...whatever.We use the 20732 on our devices like the BLE b... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In SDK 2.1.0 in hello_client app I noticed that interrupt handler is called always twice on very event. Why is that ?Hello_sensor app from the same SD... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello.We are developing a BLE demo application using WICED SDK 1.0.1 and BCM20732 tag. In such demo, BLE tag is used as peripheral device, while an An... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In our central device, running SDK 2.0.1, does anyone know whyblecen_cen_cfg.filter_duplicates = HCIULP_SCAN_DUPLICATE_FILTER_OFF;causes a large trace... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.