Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm in the process of evaluating using the BCM20737S in my design.  I understand that this will support Bluetooth 4.1+ so it seems like an attractive ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Hi Sir,

Just to make sure if the Rx callback function is executed in the interrupt?

Thanks,

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,During production, we want to be able to program some manufacturing data (serial number, etc) to the BLE module. We could do this with a UART inter... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
FineTimer
solved msg Solved
At the moment the lowest finetimer setting is 12.5msec.Can i adjust this to lower value like 1msec?Maybe by patching the cortex m3 registers directly ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, Hi, I'm using the BCM20732(SDK-1.1.0) now.Interface block diagram is below.BCM20732 has a 16-byte fifo. Microcontroller sends 16 byte of data, ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
About 20702
solved msg Solved

Hi Sir,

Not sure where to ask this question.

Can we have the user program on this chip?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I want to implement while loop and call application code functions at specific times. Use fine timer as time reference to execute specific function. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi ,I am an absolute newbie in this area(coming from Arduino), and I am trying to do just 1 thing: read value from a temperature sensor and send it to... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear,During evaluating WICED SDK with BCM9WCDPLUS Board.I have a few question as below.1. WICED SDK 2.4.1 support SPP Profile ? or WICED SDK 3.0.0 ?2.... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.