Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,As I known, in the first time of programing, we only have one way that we use our SDK or Loader.exe via HCI UART.That's right?Can we use OTA to... Show More
MaMe_1509466
Smart Bluetooth
#define NVRAM_SANITY_MAGIC 0x1234UINT16 nvram_sanity;int ret;ret = bleprofile_ReadNVRAM(0x10, sizeof(nvram_sanity),        (UINT8 *)&nvram_sanity);   ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I set 20 pcs of 20737S based system to test overnight yesterday. Everything worked fine until this morning. When I checked again around noon, I fo... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Our customer device is composed of BCM20732 and WiCED WIFI, and these two modules were connected each other by using UART interface. So these tw... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All, I will be attending the GigaOM Structure Connect 2014 in San Francisco. A lot of new hardware related to Internet of Things will be launched t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

hello_sensor project - compiling and download in VM virtualbox with eclipse.

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm wondering whether I can receive data on the BCM2073x coming from the HCI UART in my application. Sending works through ble_traceX but can I als... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Broadcom Wiced Folks,In this thread Arvind mentioned an optional API that provides a callback right before or right after the connection event:Re: How best to implement bulk data transport... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

So far, I only know GPIO interrupt event will trigger callback function. Are there any others?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have been trying to determine the role of the device, whether it is a master or a slave usingINT32 role = (INT32)emconninfo_getRole;ble_trace1("Role... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.