Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I have been working with the WICED-Smart SDK, and have had some trouble in regards to floating-point math. When I try to do double arithmetic (i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I noticed some extra data printed when using tracing on HCI UART. What is this data ?It starts from: @$*#Here is the example of the log from the boot-... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have two WICED Sense Kit tags and I'm working on a Smart Tag firmware that acts as the central device for the tags.Unfortunately, I've found that I ... Show More
MaMe_1509466
Smart Bluetooth
Changing LESMPKEYS_MAX_BONDED_DEVICES to 6 in Wiced-Smart/bleapp/lestack/smp/lesmpkeys.h and doing a clean build does not seem to change max bonded de... Show More
MaMe_1509466
Smart Bluetooth
Finding and Deleting a Bonded device's information returns a -1.Bonded one device and stored its BD ADDR and Address Type.Bonded another device and al... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am most curious about  theselesmp_setPairingParam - what do these input params mean?   lesmp_setPassKey & lesmp_setSMPassKey what is the difference ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I want to separate application source files in to different folders and how to direct compiler look in to these folders for .h files(make file)? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm desperately trying to recover my Wiced Sense device with the factory image using "Wiced Sense SDK 2.1 v1.1 Firmware ".I followed every steps fr... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,is it possible to flash your own FW on the BCM20737S of the BCM9WICED_SENSE?What is the USB port for ? is there a programmer/debugger embedded? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In the PUART API, there are bunch of function calls and definition related with RTS/CTS as follows.void puart_flowOn(void);void puart_flowOff(void);BO... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.