Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,We are currently at the stage of getting the necessary certifications for our product, and I am not 100% sure how to go through the bluetooth ce... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all!Just getting to grips with the SDK & finding my feet at the minute. I've been able to upload the heart rate monitor app and connect a phone to ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have some question about BCM20737S as follows1,How can I programming bcm20747s? and what document can I refer about this?  .Datasheet doesn't refer ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I am in need of UART to BLE application example. From my previous experience, I used Bluegiga (Cable Replacement Profile) and Nordic (Generic Profi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi!I can't find the BCM20732S reference design in the community.Can anyone help me? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What are the limits for the parameter in this call.  I believe that they are from -10 to +4 dbm.  And it is in 2 dmb intervals.  So +4, +2, 0, -2, -4,... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
NFC doubt
solved msg Solved
Hi all,on broadcom blog portal I can read about Wiced Sense DevKit: "It supports iBeacon technology, the latest wireless charging standards, Near Fiel... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I need to buy bcm20737s over 5,000 .I checked macnica, mouser, but they sell  only around several hundred of them at present.Do you know BROADCOM part... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
For a start-up the availability of a part in small quantities is a concern. Would the BCM20736 or BCM20737 be available from Mouser or Digi-Key? I can... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.