Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What is the method of error detection/correction when a 20732 is booted through HCI UART?Our system has a board with 20732 BLE and a board with ARMS r... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Dear,

Is RFCOMM service available with BLE product BCM920737 ?

Best regards

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Hi

Are there plans to release an Android application?

Regards,

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I've read in the "WICED Secure Over-the-Air Firmware Upgrade" application note that version information is included in the firmware image, and then... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In WICED-SMART-SDK2.1.0,  I use hello-sensor.For interrupt, I uses P0 GPIO which is SW1 in BCM920737 Tag board.I use deep sleep mode to save power, bu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

I used WICED Smart Tag...

How to Boot up Sequence? I can not find to boot up sequence Doc

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I had one BCM920737TAG board, and I downloaded "wiced_sense-BCM920737TAG_Q32 download" into my board.Then, the board trace port output like this conti... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've notice that the Android App only displays the temperature in Fahrenheit, or at least I don't seem to be able to persuade it otherwise.Anyone find... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I have a Wiced Sense Module and I am trying to get some precise control of the PWM functionality and for that I require a 32KHz timer interrupt ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there an API call available that can be used to perform a soft reset?I am aware that I can use a watchdog timeout to perform a soft reset but this ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.