Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In using the PWM pins is it possible to set the pins to run at different frequencies?Say, I want PWM0 to run at 20kHz and PWM1 to only run at 300Hz, i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear TeamWe are facing a security issue on SDK 1.x version, because our Beacon device’s battery were huge decreased by an external attack. As you may ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I can't seem to access the the Wiced Sense Recovery Video?  (The other videos in the blog work fine).  Instructions posted anywhere else?Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does the Broadcom Wiced BCM20737S solution have support for the following stacks?Complete Power-Optimized StackController and HostGAP - Central, Perip... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Do I have to make sure to connect P15 to the supply voltage externally or has it been done already?Regards,Kilian Show More
user_2112781
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I understood that the application was using the space in VS1 for peering data and also for bleprofile_*NVRAM.But what is the physical offset fro... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How much is the maximum transmission speed of the BCM20732(SDK-1.1.0)? How much can be transmitted at a time? Can be transmitted per second in the BCM... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Currently using 20737tag with SDK2.0.1, we implement a mechanism by handset triggering a series of indication/confirmationdata exchange by calling ble... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Do you have Android app demo source code?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I define a characteristic and it has notification property:     PRIMARY_SERVICE_UUID128(HANDLE_SPI_SEND_SERVICE_UUID, UUID_SPI_SEND_SERVICE),  ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.