Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I have a problem when I use SPI as slave mode ( BCM20732).When I receive data from external MCU via SPI, I try to write this data to a characte... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sirs,We use a i2c bus chip that need to wake up it.The wake up is to make SDA pin low for at 60us and high for 2.5ms.What I want to do is to use i2... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi...I am using the I2C communication with EEPROM read / write, you must handle. I2c API below for a description and parameters, thank you. And the us... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a Smart Tag that I've been using for development. I'm building an image that acts as the central device for Wiced Sense Kits, connecting to sev... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have few questions regarding BCM20737S module.From the datasheet (20737S-DS100-R.pdf):Pin18 and P26 have internal pull down 10K resistors and P38 is... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have two boards containing 736 sips that I am unable to program.  I'm pretty sure that hardware is not the problem as I've been working with these f... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi there guys,Trying to write a vendor specific profile with a vendor specific service that contains two writable characteristics which will pipe any ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HW: 20737.SW: SDK2.1Problem: Use I2C driver API,cfa_bsc_OpExtended(buffer, length, NULL, 0, slave_address,I2C_SLAVE_OPERATION_WRITE);where if the leng... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I used to use AVR then, recently begin to use Broadcom's BLE module "BCM20737S".But I don't get how to configure IO register's(ex.gpio,pwm,a/d convert... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does anyone know which pin on the BCM20736S is its RTS pin? Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.