Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have an external source that needs to be able to modify the advertisement rate after the device is up and running.  What's the right way to do this?... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
i'm in shanghai, i can't download the 2.1.1 SDK IDE, it is very slow and finanlly failed to download, is there some other site to download this? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I know that BT ADDR of BCM2073X can be changed during firmware upgrade. So I want to know that can I change it when application is running? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Have got the BCM920737TAG board. Am looking to very simply turn on the LED that's connected to P14/P38. Anyone got any quick tips how to initialise th... Show More
user_2112781
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,By default the ChipLoad program seems to download the application always on the DS1 of the EEPROM.I would like to be able to choose the section ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,My customer is evaluating the BCM920737 and has the BCM92073X_LE_KITThe customer is using the puart_control peripheral example software for the ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a document or specification of HW random number generator of BCM20737?I found functions ulp_initRandomSeed(), ulp_nextRand(), ulp_getRand() a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have two characteristics which I would like to store in persistent memory. I am a little unclear on how this works. When data is written to the wice... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In SDK2.1.1,I set one characteristic permission as read(authenticated) in hello_sensor.I added bleprofile_sendReadReq (handle No.) in 1sec app_timer, ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi allPls, I have a question on BCM20736S, regards the Antenna external, i read on data sheet that exist the PIN 6 for antenna, is it correct?So, I ca... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.