Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Board overview and PCB assemblyThe Broadcom WICED Smart Tag based on BCM2073X chip is an evaluation board that is forevaluation and troubleshooting.Fi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BCM20736S OTA
solved msg Solved
According to the documents for OTA, it is only available for BCM20737. Can the same be applied to BCM20736S? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Wondering if anyone is aware of pre-built modules with BCM20732 that have FCC approval? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Community,I am developing an Android App for the ongoing hackathon. I want to access only  Gyroscope and i required the UUID's of the sensor and th... Show More
ZhaohuaS_76
Smart Bluetooth
Wiced-Smart-SDK: 2.1.1I add some code in hello_sensor_timeout for testing cfa_mm_MemFreeBytes and cfa_mm_Alloc,  but I found the return value of cfa_m... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BLE_high_un_adv:timer(1)Hi Community:I am suffering a case like that: we have 10pcs boards totally, about 5pcs have issues of shut down suddently afte... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,   In the SDK2.1.1, there is an app 'Hello_Sensor', the peer app on windows platform need 'BTW LE version' , looking for ' BluetoothApis.dll ', ' B... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have obtained a couple of these devices and wish to write an application (using Cordova).  I have discovered a bunch of non-registered UUIDs.  Where... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
1.how to config RTC use external 32.768?   Find in rtc.h,but i can`t find how to config.2.Is there a function that i can regeist the  RTC interupt for... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The app is not even listed when I search the Google play store from my HTC One-S (uses Android 4.0.4).  What are my options? Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.