Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

SuLe_1710756
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Our customer is ready to produce mass product, but the manufacturer has missed to set utilizing the peripheral uart pins.Customer said that periphe... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I am using the BCM20736S on a custom board running WICED SDK2.1.1.  When a brown-out/low-voltage condition occurs, I want to handle the interrup... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm trying to use the Windows OTA upgrade app, but the application seems to hang.  I'm using a Window 7 machine with a Bluetooth stack I downloaded... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
WICED Sense
solved msg Solved
I am looking to use a WICED Sense for movement, does anyone here know if a movement accuracy of 10cm or less is possible?Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BLE 4.2 ?????
solved msg Solved
Hi,    I have just read the following article in the EEtimes, and my question is.... does Broadcom have any plans to support the new standard, in any ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi There,     We are trying the 20737 SoC solution by now. According to the product design, we have to use all of the SPI1/SPI2/UART/UART2/I2C and ext... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I see several similar questions, but I didn't see a conclusive answer.I want my app to periodically change the MAC address of the beacon.  I don't nee... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Is there any documentation on scheduling policy of BLE stack?The BLE Master needs to schedule connection window as per the established connectio... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1-IDE-Installer (Windows)WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1 (.7z Archive) Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I would like to test A4WP_power_transmitter and receiver with BCM920737TAG WICED SMART development kit.But I don't have Broadcom PMU (59350). There... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.