Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Broadcom SDK
solved msg Solved
Hello, we are interested in using BCM20702 based dongle from http://plugable.com/products/usb-bt4le and Broadcom SDK http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/sdk.php... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have downloaded the 'WICED Sense Android Source(v1.06)' and tried to load this as a project in Eclipse so that I can modify and build my own version... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Ich hab das Wiced smart am PC und bin über das Laptop-bluetooth zu dem Modul verbunden.Leider zeigt er mir keine Dienste an. Ich wollte eigentlich übe... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The trace output comes out of the HCI UART right? It always comes out of the HCI UART irrespective of what's attached to those pins? Is there a way to... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,Can someone point me to the right direction on how to write an peripheral app for proximity triggered event using same device (phone, laptop).I... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Thinking about if RSSI (on smartphone App) can be used in order to estimate the distance between WICEDSense and smartphone results in these thoughts:D... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does anybody know how to get the RSSI (and the RF Tx power as reference) on Android App?Instead to see just on connection and device selection - I wan... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  Is there timeout check after call of blecm_CreateConnection to one device which is not reachable?  If yes, any callback will be invoked? And what... Show More
ZhaohuaS_76
Smart Bluetooth
WICED-Smart SDK: 2.1.1Use the IDE to download the image, failed, the following content in download.log, what error can bring this content?     Bluetoo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Above pictures in oscilloscope screenshort of BCM20737TAG SPI, spi_pressure_sensor application.D3 is CSD2 is CLK.D1 is MOSID0 is MISOI have a question... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.