Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'd like to implement using white list in Wiced_Smart_SDK2.1.0.I use 2 boards, 1 is hello_sensor and the other is hello_client.But connection looks li... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I see that the hello_client.c application in SDK 2.1.1 "allows another master to connect, so the device will behave as a slave in one Bluetooth picone... Show More
MiGo_1216526
Smart Bluetooth
Hi ...In this thread: Re: Europe and Canada approval for BCM20732S, you said the EN 301489 is only neccesary on system level, you mean only for a end ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Per the thread here: how to get a random number with the sdk?Can ulp_rand() be used with BCM20732S ? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Does the app also work on tablets which have android version kit kat?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
My understanding is the connection timeout error is supposed to happen after supervision timeout which is 500 ms in my application.The problem is scan... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How do I enable trace output on the WICED Sense board? I tried commenting out the BLE_TRACE_DISABLE but that didn't help.// Enable/disable tracing//#d... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In the WICED SMART SDK, under the include directory structure in bleprofile.h, starting on line 74, there are several #defines for GPIO flag bits.  Th... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Bluetooth 4.2 Unveiled: No Mesh Yet, But Big on IoT | EE TimesNew IPSP profile which is designed to enable IPv6 for BluetoothIncreased speed and relia... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Comments for Android App developers (based in experience):Mentioned already, BLE supports max. 4 Notifications (where we can subscribe to). Here, the ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.