Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We know that BLE MTU is 23 bytes.Now I want to transfer 100 bytes payload once time which mean that segmentation should be involved. Does WICED SMART ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a doubt regarding the data displaying of the wiced sense app in iphones.while displaying the data in wiced sense app ,does the data displayed i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Bluetooth 4.2 is available recently, does Broadcom have plan to support it? especially for Internet Protocol Support Profile (IPSP).Best Regards,Ren K... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
20736E issues
solved msg Solved
We are using a 20736E chip instead of 20732S, as I know 20736E is pin to pin with 20732s, have he option of using external antenna, does it mean it st... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm not able to keep advertisements going while a connection is up.  Debug suggest that advertisements are being shut off by the stack.  From my conne... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The PUART examples use:// set watermark to 15 byte - will interrupt after 15bytes have been received.P_UART_WATER_MARK_RX_LEVEL (1); [Note: trying to ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'd like to use internal 128kHz LPO to wake up BCM20737S from deep sleep mode.I'll also use it as clock source of RTC.So please tell me the accuracy o... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I can make the device go to sleep but I am not able to wake up using GPIO interrupt. Is there an example that uses "blecm_connectionEventNotifiationEn... Show More
ThYo_2228536
Smart Bluetooth
Sharing a good document for Spi Debugging TutorialBUS Pirate - Hardware overview - Training for SPI.pdf Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How much is the bcm20737s's threshold valtage?Does it have hysteresis? Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.