Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Is there any way to write data into specific area (for example 0xF8008000 ~ 0xF8009000) without changing the other area through chipload.exe in BCM... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I can use emconninfo_getPeerAddr() api get connected device mac address,but I not found api get connected device name. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
There was a discussion on PUART RTS/CTS Hardware Flow Control in the forum.The clarification provided was that PUART RTS/CTS is not support on the mod... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  I got one issue that is referring to multiple slave configuration (refer to Testing Master and Slave Roles).bluez/gatttool -> 20737 (1st)        ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,while we have been able to get ahead with the basic functionality of our application (based on the bcm20732s) we have also noticed that propagation... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,  We have a request that need to change the GATT database after the bleapp_set_cfg.  After checking the API and discussion area but no answer b... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I get a WICED Sense Kit and had try to download application to the kid via SDK 2.0. but I found that the kid can't pair up with smart phone ( iSO).  t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,    We are currently testing the BCM20732i.  Since it is pre-certified we only need to do low, mid and high channel tests.  The test lab respond... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have been using evaluation kit BCM92073X_LE_KIT and SDK-2.1.1 to develop an application that requires long characteristic support.  I have long char... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I am looking at the myBeacon example and trying to figure out how to take the data it is sending and use another BCM2073X to receive that advertise... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.