Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, this is Taka, I have a question.I want to use the puart interrupt and reading some documents.I hit a discussion of using puart interrupthereRe: Long Data from UART... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,We changed the resistors as 920737TAG03-HWUM100-R.pdf described.But when we tried to download in the IDE, the following error comes out:The boa... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I want to continuously drive a PWM output (until I choose to turn it off.)From the part datasheet, the PWM hardware seems capable of continuous output... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, i'm currently trying things to make this spi2 work.The MASTER2_P03_CLK_P02_MOSI_P01_MISO or MASTER2_P03_CLK_P04_MOSI_P01_MISOsettings don't work. ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm trying to use more than 2 wiced sense for difference purpose.One to get temp, the other to get accel sensor data.But when I check the Advertise... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Sir,     We follow the puart_control and trace the source code.     Some definition is unknown.     One is blecon_Conn (UINT8 conn_mode, BD_ADDR ... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Support,   For original design, the WP is Pin1, and the  uart_DISABLE_EEPROM_WP_PIN32.hex is available in WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0\WICED-Smart-SDK\P... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  Referring to post Connection Interval and Connection Slave Latency What if we need the 20737 as master role to change the parameter to slaves? An... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.Tag: 920737.app: hello-sensor.===Problem:When enable hello_sensor_cfg's encr_required = SECURITY_ENABLED | SECURITY_REQUEST--> when phone ... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Sir,   puart_control is very demo to show up the opeartion of WICED and MCU.   And it also bring lot of question for me.   I check the my_l2cap_d... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.