Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

PhGi_2174146
Smart Bluetooth
We're using an 20736S and we're trying to differentiate between a single, double, and triple button press.  We're getting some extra triggering of the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi folks,I wonder if WICED Sence supports tracing on OSX.I use 2.1.1 SDK on Yosimite 10.10.1.I've used examples from SDK and haven't seen any trace lo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I would like a solution where:1. P0 can be configured as an output low2. bleprofile_PrepareHidOff() can still be used to enter deep sleepI would be fi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  We have developed a PC application using the BTW API's and dll's included in the WIDCOMM stack to create our own custom DLL.  We have everythi... Show More
UdSc_2195666
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,We are developing an battery powered device based on BCM20736S ble module. In our prototype the BCM consumes round about 65 µA while advertisin... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is it possible to make the WICED Smart/Sense kits into a BLE Central Host with windows drivers?I have a qualcomm bluetooth chipset in my PC desktop th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Per this thread: Issue with i2cm.h - I2C communicationIs there any update on the i2cm problems?  We are in need of an API to write to an external EEPR... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Per this thread here: Hello-Client multi-master connection failure.Hi sorry for the project schedule, not get available time to confirm this one thoug... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Smart Bluetooth
Hi akbar501 and arvinds,Per this thread here: Creating .bin file for WsUartFu.exeI have same problem in using WsUartFu.exe.I tested same as akbar's co... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm testing hello_client and hello_sensor in SDK2.2.0.I understand that the simultaneous connection of central and peripheral is possible from 20736.W... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.