Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How can I use BCM20737S's P1 as gpio input in?I tried to use it as input with 10kΩ pull up same as other gpio .Does it have any special configuration?... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I have downloaded the required SDK for Wiced Sense kit. I have limited programming experience; where do I start? Is there a start guide to non p... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can someone point to page where I should enter our MFI license number? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I am using bcm20732s on v1.1.0 sdk, I can use cgs.exe to convert *.cgs to *.hex which contain MACADDR, then I use chipload to upgrade 20732's fi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,The plus sign is now visible because the optional characteristic strings are too long and the way the windows is drawn, the drop box resizes itself... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I found some functions in WICED, ble_tracex(), which are similar with printf().So I want to know that how can I use ble_tracex() function to debug ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I need the footprint of the BCM module. I followed the brief description on PDF file but it will be more better if could get reference design of libra... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Please add documentation for thi aPI, especially around the MASK parameter.void gpio_registerForInterrupt(UINT16 masks[],                             ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've got enough devices on my bench and around the office that I need to start thinking about cleaning up my BT spectrum to make it easier to find and... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
chip : BCM20736S SDK : 2.1.1reference app : uart_firmware_upgrade1. I need BLE to keep in ADV that is normal state.  2. when connection_up, I need tur... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.