Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've noticed that if I try to upload a bigger image (~25KB) then uart_firmware_upgrade code fails on crc calculation stage, when calling ws_upgrade_ve... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, I have a question.I have the tag board and have read some documents and could download the sample programs and work well.Next, I am making a or... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,1) Does any one have IR RX sample code?2) Is IR RX working at all (HW level)?Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Compared with fine timer, the BT clock timer have higher resolution and seem to consume less power.My question:Is it suggested to use BT clock timer i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,     We have a stress test running between two 737TAG dev boards. Code is based on hello_client/sensor. Master connects to the sensor, reads batter... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have migrate OTA function from "ota_firmware_upgrade" to my application. But when I start to OTA upgrade, I can watch this from trace port and upgra... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I need to perform SPI transfers of more than 16 bytes. As there is no DMA available for that, is there some reliable way to do that on that device. No... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have some questions about using static random device address.By below blog, I need to buy OUI from IEEE if I use public device address.To save US... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Sir,    Our customer need to get the callback in every advertisement packet.   After searching the forum and source code, I have no sense for tha... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all !I buy a Wiced Sense Tag , just this one .I download the SDK 2.2 ,install the drivers, like thisI start IDE and try to downlaod one target to t... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.