Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Per the dialog here: Re: Characteristic of variable-length writeI changed the 5th parameter as " LEGATTDB_PERM_WRITE_CMD | LEGATTDB_PERM_VARIABLE_LENG... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,after compile the hello_sensor example in eclipse, I get the following erros:Field 'adrType' could not be resolved    hello_sensor.c    /WICED-Smar... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Good afternoonI need to have a two scenario usage with the BCM2073xS module regarding I2C behavior: - i2C master to discuss with I2C devices - discon... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  Would someone please explain in which condition that we shall include this library?  i.e. this patch library is included in example 'puart_contro... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,The puart_rxCb is an event function and may I ask when is the trigger point to call this callback function?I do a test to block in the timer an... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am attempting to run the PUART example with a WICED Sense.Code compiles fine and builds to device OK.  My device enumerates two COM ports: COM5, and... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to compile libopus (https://www.opus-codec.org/) with the tool chain that is included in the SDK, but I've ran into several road blocks.Ini... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,SDK:2.1.1Hardware:Tag board + iPhoneI want to send variable data from client(iPhone) to the tag-board.I have checked some samples and documents,... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,I was unable to find an exaustive documentation about API function in WICED. Maybe I'm wrong, but is there someone who can tell me where to fin... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have found that communication between two 20737S is really limited to roughly 10-20m and I would hope to attach an antenna to it to extend the ra... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.