Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
There is a byte we use in NVRAM that changes based on the hardware variation of the board we program. However, in order to avoid having to maintain a ... Show More
user_2195381
Smart Bluetooth
Could you tell me how to change the device name characteristic from GATT database to other device name stored in NVRAMconst UINT8 gatt_database[]= // ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
This is a continuation of the discussion here that began as comments on a document: http://community.broadcom.com/inbox?objectType=-1805099612&objectID=1001&filter=notifications&et=actionqueue.item.new#ob…... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiWe have done our custom board populated with BCM20737S. The schematic is the WICED sens schematic.I'm able to program the boards only with the recov... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Hi,

is it possible to use the Tag-Board without a connection to the EEPROM or serial flash?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When my BCM20736S circuit was connected to the laptop (for programming and debugging) via the FTDI 3.3V USB to Serial cable, it was working fine.  But... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can you please post a PDF showing component placement for WICED Sense PCB? Great if this could be put in the schematics PDF for all eval kits.Thanks!J... Show More
joki_2146851
Smart Bluetooth
As a follow up to this thread:Firmware security (20732)Does this also apply to the 20732S as well (beyond disassembling the package and reading out th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,SDK:2.1.1Hardware:Tag board + iPhoneI want to send 1-22 bytes from iPhone to the Tag board. The length is not fixed, variable.I have studied the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey guys, it's me again.I tried to program my first BLE app with the WICED Turorials but there are still a lot of questionmarks in my head...I used th... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.