Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,Receiving the following error message when building.  Can't find a reference to it.  Can someone point me to the documentation for this error s... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello guys,I built an own application and after fixing a lot of mistakes I finally can build it without failures in my code. But now I get an other er... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm using bcm20732s with wiced smart 1.1.0, I have found all of app source code in 1.1.0, but I did NOT found any piece of code to tell me how to use ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,Let me start by saying I know close to nothing about C/C++ (and I'm trying hard to understand the iOS source)..  With that said, I have gotten ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I know that there is a few thread about the HCI UART but none explain why it is not possible to use the HCI UART as a peripheral UART.As I understa... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Team  I am considering to develop an detecting algorithm using by Scan_Request event which has a BD_ADDR, although the BLE device is working on ... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,   Probably that I don't know if additional trick needed for enabling the pairing + encryption for application hello_client and hello_sensor.  I've... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi ,can anyone tell me the difference between the wiced wifi, wiced smart and wiced sense?Wiced wifi is for Wifi applications , Wiced smart supports b... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Per this thread here: Re: BCM20737S recovery problemsI'm in the completely same trouble using a FTDI 3.3V torelant UART bridge. Really hoping to get a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
20736 as the host,How to take the initiative to disconnect  from the device。Is there any API interface? Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.