Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We are implementing the following scenarios, using the WICED Smart tag(BCM20737)1. placing the RSA-2048 encryption key to WICED Smart tag.2. Transfer ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can set peripheral Broadcasting status to non-connected ? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What is the spec for the 32kHz xtal used with the BCM20737?Or alternately, please provide the manufacturer & part number of a 32kHz crystal known to w... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I know that Bluetooth SIG announce that it will release its Bluetooth Developer Studio, so I want to know that do you have a plan to support this stud... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,the puart interface on the TAG doen't function anymore.I used a Silicon Labs USB bridge to communicate with the TAG over puart, but now the RxD pin... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Everyone,I need to generate the break sequence (more than 13 continuous zeroes) on the puart. There is not function for that in the API, and maybe ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello there,I'm working on a consumer hardware that will use the BCM20736S SiP for Bluetooth LE/Smart connectivity. Estimated annually sold units are ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,Per the discussion here on preserving the BD_ADDR on each subsequent programming of the part: How to program BCM20736 without changing MAC Address... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm writing an Android app to test and study the speed_test example in WICED SMART SDK, but encounter this problem:Writing descriptor of SPEED_TEST... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is it possible to use trace level on tag BCM 20737 for the firmware debug?I find in dbfw_app.h, there is trace level for different model to apply.To c... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.