Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello CommunityI try to send digital value to iphone with Bluetooth when pio 0 input value change. And I try to store data to NVRAM when transmission ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Continuation of this thread: More appFineTimer questions...I saw 12.5 ms in the comment above bleprofile_regTimerCb() function and it confused me.If I... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I try to evaluate 920737s by using SDK2.2 speed_test example runs with Window peerapp SpeedTest client to figure out what is the max data rate, I n... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I am new to the SDK2.2 and Broadcom solution on BLTE and I am doing an evaluation on it.i intend to run speed_test from SDK2.2 by downloading to th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We wanted to start manufacturing our second batch of our product and when placing the order with Anvet we were informed that the current lead time for... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm using the following code to send directed advertisments from a 20737S:void xyz_update_adv_interval(int32_t interval_ms){   int32_t interval = (... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to simply configure P2 as an external. rising edge interrupt.  I currently have it connected to a simple switch that transitions from high... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What I have observed is that after blecm_SelectAddress() is used to add an entry to the whitelist, that Bluetooth address remains on the whitelist eve... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
I am reading the press release here: http://investor.broadcom.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=827044Where can I find the datasheets for the BCM4771 as... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've been doing some testing recently to determine the severity of packet loss and was wondering if its possible to advertise more than once per inter... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.