Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi guys,I have trouble with the datasheet of the BCM20737S (Data Sheet - Preliminary), which I found in the document "20737S-DS100-R".The footprint dr... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I need help to get the PN and support for the latest WICED Smart Ready SoC (EDR and BLE LE).  Appreciated for any input to me. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I set advertisement interval below using Wiced Smart SDK running BCM92073X_LE_KIT.  /*.high_undirect_adv_interval     =*/ 800,   // 32 slots (20ms)and... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I am trying to collect sensor data simultaneously from two Wiced-Sense devices. However, it appears that both of these two Wiced-Sense devices ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello I try to send notify in response to digital input using BCM20737S and I debug with Light Blue.I made a new project with WICED Smart Desiner. I a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I want to know the boot time of BCM20737 Chip on WICED Smart Tag Board. I can't find any information from datasheet or in the community. If you... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Hi All

About Wall-Mount Sensor Reference Design, do we have the reference source code ?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BCM20737S allows us to use ADC w/o external reference input.In that case, internal 1.2V LDO is used as ADC reference.What is the accuracy of the inter... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I downloaded WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2-IDE-Installer.zip (MAC) and extract zip, double clicked installer.Then, installer icon is shown on Dock, but suddenly... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
This is what I'm doing:#include "string.h"#include "stdio.h"UINT8 array[62];  UINT8 settings[] = {0x08,0x00,0x00,0x08,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x04,0x... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.