Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've found that the defined values for Control register 5 doesn't match with the datasheet. This bug directly affects Full-Scale setting (sensitivity)... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello everybody,I'm stuck with getting P_UART to work with a custom PCB containing the BCM20736S BLE-module and a Cortex-M4-MCU. Both UARTs are connec... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I tried to implement a long characteristic more than 20 (+3) with BCM20737.But the callback function regsitered by legattdb_regWriteHandleCb was calle... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
This is a follow on discussion to the one started here in this thread: Connection Event Callback API (follow-on)Based on the behavior of my applicatio... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I'm trying the secure ota and encounter this issue:Following this post, WICED Smart BCM92073X OTA Firmware Upgrade (1)After download ota_secure_fi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HI...    I am having some problem while downloading.I could not able to download most of the SDKs successfully.But  I have downloaded WICED-Smart-SDK-... Show More
TaSa_2191066
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I'm newbie to wiced-smart platform.Now I'm trying to make my device having a static random BD_ADDRESS, and readRe: Static random device addressa... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Anybody help?
solved msg Solved
I can't power my dev-kit on, I guess that the board is broken.How could I contact a FAE?Boardcom Beijing office told me to ask help from distributor, ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Based on you response here: BCM20737S flashing process (leveraging extra space in EEPROM)I am assuming that unused space of the 512Kb eeprom on the 20... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've downloaded a program with a patch "additional_advertisement_control.a" to use "bleprofile_notifyAdvPacketTransmissions". I've found a bug that I ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.