Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
in the hello_sensor app, i tried to change the device name as below:uint8_t hello_sensor_device_name[]          = "AnLuo";char    hello_sensor_char_no... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.1Tag: 920737.app: hello-sensor.OTA firmware size ~ 11KB.===Problem description:We implement device power-sleep mode (both for low-power an... Show More
joki_2146851
Smart Bluetooth
I'm have a very noise sensitive high gain amplifier for which I'm communicating with via BCM20732s. As I've been designing and debugging trying to kee... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.2.1Tag: 920737.app: hello-sensor.===Description:Use hello-sensor sample code to test consuming currest (~ uA level) to test how our battery ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI recently learned that the WICED SDK is integrated with HomeKit from apple. Is there anyway we can make the WICED Sense Bluetooth device integrate ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,We want to layout a new board using the BCM20737 chip to complete part of our functions. However, we find it extremely difficult to purchase th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Similar to the thread here: No GATT-Database if bleprofile_Init()I am runing into this issue as well. The database and the app are completely generate... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
You will need to be a MemberYou will then need to purchase a Declaration ID.The cost is $4k for Associate Members and $8k for Adopter Members. There a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Are there  Weight Scale service and Body Composition service support within BCM20737 ROM? Or we need to build them ourselves based on GATT? Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a list of the errors generated by emconinfo_getDiscReason()?Central attempted connection (connUP) to peripheral,but instead of connUP callbac... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.