Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I've been working my way through the examples for the BCM20736S and after I flashed the pwm_tones example I'm now unable to flash anything else... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi j.tPer the discussion you led here: blecm_startAdv() not work correctly when advInterval<160What are the other options for the adv type in blecm... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The photo on the top is the situation whenever I double click the installing file.It tells me to find another place to unzip this file.But there isn't... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,So I've just started experiencing this issue where the Sense board will only advertise 4 (sometimes 5) times before stopping when powered by the ba... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, shawn antolCould you share the HDK of SB-BLE-S02 PEVB with me?My current project will use BCM20736S and firstly we need further verify with one ce... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to use the 207037S Smart Tag and am trying to read temperature values from it. I am using the health thermometer template provided and a R... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.Tag: 920737.app: hello-client and hello-sensor.===Problem:We try to implement multi-slave connections with a master.But in master side (cl... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,   I have multiple applications whereby we'd like to create the GATT database during module startup, and not have it be a compile-time option. T... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
請問一下,我在執行WICED smart IDE時,遇見了,如下圖的問題,請問一下,怎麼解決呢??我的OS是在WIN8 Show More
joki_2146851
Smart Bluetooth

Is there a way to kludge syncing up the connection interval with the fine timer for the 20732?

Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.