Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,a customer needs BLE 4.2 for a POS (point-of-sales) product. The certification institute said they have to use a BT 4.2 device because of the ma... Show More
enel_2129601
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,İ want you to ask a question such that can i connect wiced sense via uart to any controller like beaglebone or rasperry. What i want to do that ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Broadcom helpers,I just take hello_sensor project as an example, because I have a swarm of files need to get the same macro defines. So I put this ... Show More
LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
Hi mkimPer the thread you participating in here: Check if bleprofile_sendNotification() was successful     Have U solved the issue of bleprofile_sendN... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I know that lesmpkeys_numOfBondedDevice() returns number of bonded devices. but is there a way to get a list of those devices addresses ?Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I use BCM20737S in my design and I have a problem with wake up from external interrupt driving by a push button. Normal operation is :1. When butto... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Does BRCM have released download and test tools  for factory.If use sdk,it's too lower.

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi :Regarding the fix noted in the thread here: rtc_RtcTime2Sec() returns wrong seconds when RtcTime.year is 2016Can get Millisecond ? I want calculat... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi sir ,Have any method can get System Time ?When BCM92073X_LE_KIT board  Powered by usb after !Thanks you ! Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,I have just posted a blog that gives basic direction as to where to go in the forum and also compiles many of the forum's most popular posts in... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.