Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
Hi BCM Pals,     We are now developping with 20736, which should work both in central and peripheral mode. Our code starts with Hello Client. there ar... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Broadcom helpers,We use some GNU C __attribute__  mechanism, but when we used __attribute__( ( packed ) ) It shows a lot of warning like below: wa... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to implement the µGFX GDISP library on the BCM20737S to control an SSD1306 OLED display and I'm running into some issues with unresolved re... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Changes for WICED Smart SDK version 2.2Added support for WICED Sense evaluation kitAdded new sample application for:puart_control (exercise BLE functi... Show More
HeLo_1712431
Smart Bluetooth
In our application, some characteristic needs data size of 512 bytes.  Could you let me know when this Designer will support this?  It looks like the ... Show More
LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
Hi BCM,     Per maxsong j.tkwang     My 20736 use external SPI flash for memory, so the two Multi-pin of BSC(i2c) is configurate as SPI MOSI/SCK.     ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Is there any example code to make star network for broadcom BLE chip (1 master and 8 slaves)?Thanks Show More
LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
BCM20736 work as one central, and how many peripherals is suggested to be connected at the same time?Consider to the stabiliy and data transmit effici... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have the intention to use BCM20732S for my new project. As my PCB size is rather small, i have some limitation on the spcae for BCM20732S.On the ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm using BCM20737S.The followings are output of rtc_ctime() and rtc_RtcTime2Sec().If RtcTime.year is 2016, it seems that rtc_RtcTime2Sec() ignores Rt... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.