Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I just received my wicked sense tag and was able to see the sensor data in my android application. How can I get the data in a mac laptop? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello Broadcom, We are using a 20737S in our product. Is there a way to read protect or write protect the EEPROM that is part of this SiP? Poring thro... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi everyone,I was curious about the actual current draw and duration of an advertisement on the WICED Sense board with the 20737S chip so I did some t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When we use Tag3 for test in this mode:SW3: 3-VREG;SW2: 3-VCOIN;Pin31(P15): connect to VCOIN;VCOIN: 3V.The battery monitoring in hello_sensor APP is 0... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello everybody,I'm still creating a BLE application on the BCM20736S that is more or less an enhanced UART-bridge from a Cortex-M4 to BLE. The SDK ve... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Support,    Our customer complained that the phone cannot detect iBeacon of WICED , but we use ibeacon.a to generate the beacon.   Our customer a... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,We are installing the SDK 2.2.1 on a Windows 8 machine and we are not able to see the WICED-Smart-SDK project showing up. We tried to reinstall and... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI have ordered Tag3 board from mouser UK and i did not get USB dongle with evaluation board. I think USB dongle is not included with Tag3 kit , Whic... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI have made a board where i used CP2105 in order to pragram BCM20737s. Problem is that my board is not detected by my PC it gives the message "One o... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Have you guys made a J-Link cable yet?As far as custom cable, please clarify if my understanding is correct:  - The cable doesn't need power, resistor... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.