Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
Dear BCM,     maxsongboontkwangmwf_mmfaej.t     We have a strange issue that, after we build our app, and get the cgs file.     When the size of our a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,We are using BCM20702B in one of our PoC project as a Bluetooth LE solution.And we are getting illegal command response for HCI_BLE_VENDOR_CAP_OCF ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Our design have 2kohm pull resistors for SPI1/I2C of BCM20736.This will cause about 2.3mA leakage current.But if we remove this two pull resistors,the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have custom board with BCM20736s and this works well.  I replaced BCM20736s for BCM20737s and the application starts but stops at the beginning. Any... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
where does one find more detailed info on definition and  implementing configuration of the device?  Details on the meaning, use case or exceptions of... Show More
WaSu_1697556
Smart Bluetooth
BCM20736(SoC) datasheet mentions Internal & External Reset.Are both Resets exactly the same from the point of target application running? Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Dear support,    Do you know how to secure the mybeacon ?   Actually, we need to use the GnuPG like library to encrypt UUID with private key, and the ... Show More
jizh_2145461
Smart Bluetooth
the spi2 works in master mode, and I set the  spi2 clock(P03) with spiffyd_configure() function, write data with spiffyd_txData().but the real frequen... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
can anyone tell me what is the significance(exactly) of warm up workaround video.I think it is the time required for the tag to get started Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I believe that the mybeacon.c file is an example of a BLE Broadcaster type.  Is there an example of a BLE Observer type?  Also, how can I switch betwe... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.