Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We have a custom board using BCM20736S running a modified Heart Rate Monitor App.Everything is working pretty well and we are sending data to the iPho... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,       Our team is trying to develop a project using the WICED Sense KIT, during this project, there are some questions:  I've  learned the five ch... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello there,we have created a rather complex app on the BLE module BCM20736S. Besides the mandatory GATT and GAP services we have three additional cus... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I was wandering if anyone could help me set up an interrupt on one of the GPIO pins, I've tried my self by following the hardware interface guide a... Show More
LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Kwang     Per  maxsong  boont  j.t   Yes, it's still be an issue.    As I introduced before, we are now developping a cluster tree type network w... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI have interface motion sensor with Tag3 board. I have received data on my Iphone by using lightblue, now i want this data on my PC in order to anal... Show More
MaMe_1509466
Smart Bluetooth
Since the OSX Yosemite to 10.10.4 (July 6, 2015) Start Debug Trace no longer works.Error: Error opening UART Transport.Manually setting the Configure ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What's the difference between these functions and why would I want to use one over the other?There's some information posted on this thread (Re: Peripheral UART: To FIFO, or not to FIFO... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi I am working on the app of heart rate monitor and i want to change the name of service for example in my mobile it is appear like "heart rate measu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI want to know about heart rate monitor app i received data correctly i have seen in my iphone that there is always 0x08 attach with each reading li... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.