Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a WICED-Smart Board and I am trying to SOTAFU but stop in the Sign the SOTAFU Image step .I got the outcome as the image below.Please help me . Show More
dasmc_2125571
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,Does anyone know of a location for documentation about API functions other than what are specified in the quick start guide, the "How to write a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI need to implemet an OTA scheme.For the testing purpose I     1. Converted a bin file generated by Wiced SDK to uint8[] array. The bin file was 7 K... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there anyway to clear data in a characteristic before writing new data to it? I'm running into and issue where if I write 5 bytes of data to a char... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I began working on something I hadn't touched in about two months and started having an issue I had never run into before. After having the chip try t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, As i cannot find a typical layout out the bcm20737s i am wondering what is the recommended decoupling for the power supply to the module?I foun... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I am running a bcm20737s at 2.8v. i am also powering a sensor at 2.8v which will communicate with the bcm20737s over i2c.what is the logic detec... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I need help with this problemI installed the 32bit jre1.8.0_60When I installed the IDE i got this error message:This is what is posted on the launchan... Show More
jexi_1718066
Smart Bluetooth
1. modify the hello_client.c as below to  add  LEGATTDB_CHAR_PROP_NOTIFY | LEGATTDB_CHAR_PROP_INDICATE permission; CHARACTERISTIC_UUID16 (0x0062, 0x00... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I have 2 interrupt lines i must tie to the bcm20737s module. I am wondering are there any recommended i/o to connect to or ones to stay away fro... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.