Why do CFA_BSC_STATUS etc. warn in Smart IDE?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

As a follow on to this thread: Why do CFA_BSC_STATUS etc. warn in Smart IDE?

I have same problem and i am stuck into this. I am able to download my I2C program on Tag3 board but i have scene some errors on screen same like below image. All other commands working fine. I also put a command to turn on LED it is working fine except I2C. I am not able to read from MPU9150 sensor. Anyone can help me into this. Thanks

bugs.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

msiddique

As dmiya said in his response, fillips said in his response, and also my response to you in your previous post i2c_temperature_sensor built error, these warnings are generated by eclipse. Your problem with I2C should not be affected by these errors you see as fillips mentioned in your other post. 

We are taking a looking into your I2C problem and will let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Kevin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

msiddique

As dmiya said in his response, fillips said in his response, and also my response to you in your previous post i2c_temperature_sensor built error, these warnings are generated by eclipse. Your problem with I2C should not be affected by these errors you see as fillips mentioned in your other post. 

We are taking a looking into your I2C problem and will let you know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Kevin

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kevin

Thank you very much. I appreciate your answer, reason for asking this question again and again because when i right click these command and select open deceleration than it never goes to cfa.h files. Thats why I wonder cfa.h files may be corrupt or some thing else. Sorry to bother you now i understand this is eclipse error.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi msiddique,

Often times when I use GPIO_PIN_Px, I get warnings from eclipse as well even when gpiodriver.h is included. 

If you take a look at wiced_sense->drivers->l3gd20_driver.c, lis3dsh_driver.c, and lsm303d_driver.c, you'll see all kind of warnings from eclipse, but as long as it builds it should not affect your program.

Thanks,

Kevin

0 Likes