What is the turn around time on FCC authorization letters for CYW20737S devices.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Made_2227961
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

What is the turn around time on FCC authorization letters for CYW20737S devices?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Could you do this for me.  Go to Cypress.com, click MyAccount->MyCases and create a formal case for this (the text above is sufficient, include the date when you first submitted the request) as I am not sure it can be handled through a forum discussion as it will require direct involvement of our regulatory team who will also issue the signed authorization letter.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Letter of Authorization?  Did you already submit a request?

0 Likes

Yes, I have already submitted request.

Thanks,

Mario de Aranzeta

0 Likes

I guess I should give you a more complete answer.

To comply with the modules FCC limited approval grant condition we are requesting from the FCC a “change in ID” and then a “class 2 permissive change”. The permissive change filing will contain the radiated emissions data that is unique to our product. This will satisfy the FCC grant condition. When our company obtains the “change in ID” from the FCC, this makes us additionally responsible for the module. The FCC requires that the manufacturer of the module enter into a business agreement/relation that notifies us of any significant changes in the manufacture or design of the module, if any changes do occur, we have to evaluate those changes in regards to the product(s) that we are using the module in. The FCC requires that proof of this relationship exists the authorization letter meets this requirement.

Best Regards,

Mario de Aranzeta

etectRx, Inc.

0 Likes

Could you do this for me.  Go to Cypress.com, click MyAccount->MyCases and create a formal case for this (the text above is sufficient, include the date when you first submitted the request) as I am not sure it can be handled through a forum discussion as it will require direct involvement of our regulatory team who will also issue the signed authorization letter.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes