Read After enabling notification

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,

I'm using BCm920737TAG

i'have successfully created an application with vendor specific services and characteristics.

i can read wirte using BLE scanner and android.

But anytime after i enable the notify in Android ( with a notify able characteristic) i cannot read or write any other characteristic...

Can someone Help me ?

Do i have to do something else after

bleprofile_sendNotification(HDLC_IR_TEMPERATURE_SERVICE_IR_TEMPERATURE_DATA_VALUE, (UINT8 *)db_pdu.pdu, db_pdu.len);

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I spoke to the developers today about this issue and they asked me to refer you to the WICED Sense Android Source (v1.06) example as we enable notifications for sensor outputs within this application.

They believe that this is most likely a bug within your application and not a firmware issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I spoke to the developers today about this issue and they asked me to refer you to the WICED Sense Android Source (v1.06) example as we enable notifications for sensor outputs within this application.

They believe that this is most likely a bug within your application and not a firmware issue.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I just downlaod the v2.2 of the SDK, and everything works.

Thanks

0 Likes