Port code developed on PSOC4 to EZ-BLE Module

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have developed a BLE solution on PSOC4 development kit ( CY8C4248LQI - BL583) and would like to port the code to EZ-BLE modules - in this case more suitable for production.  If possible, can you point me to a document that describes how to do this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok I think I have solved my problem.  If I get the CYBLE-012011-EVAL module which contains the  CYBLE-012011-00 BLE module, too many modules, then I can plug this directly into the PSOC4 pioneer kit.  Sorry zhxh; maybe you already assumed that in your reply.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

The creator can't change the device to module in an exsisted project. So I think you have to create a new project with the module and copy your code and the component to the new project.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok so can the EZ-BLE modules operate on the PSOC4 development kits.

0 Likes

EZ-BLE and EZ-BT are brands associated with our certified PCB modules:

I believe all of the modules above are now supported by our EZ-Serial firmware, which is a higher level AT-like serial interface.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok I think I have solved my problem.  If I get the CYBLE-012011-EVAL module which contains the  CYBLE-012011-00 BLE module, too many modules, then I can plug this directly into the PSOC4 pioneer kit.  Sorry zhxh; maybe you already assumed that in your reply.

0 Likes