Please help

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday I received a new WICED Sense bluetooth smart sensor tag and tried to check if it works on iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 that are on iOS 8.1.2.  The iOS WICED Sense App could not be paired with either of them.

Secondly I tried to pair it with iPhone 4S with iOS 8.1 and luckily it got paired. I was then able to see the sensors working on this iPhone WICED Sense App.  However, for no particular reason - it stopped working today.  I tried by removing the battery and putting it back as despite pressing the wake button, no red light was becoming ON.

Then I downloaded the latest Wiced Smart SDK 2.2.0 for Windows and connected the tag using USB.  I followed the recovery procedure.  Now the red lights are turning ON when I use Wakeup button but the bluetooth connection is still unsuccessful. 

Please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I am using iOS 8.1.2 and WICED Sense pairs with no issues?  I checked with several others internally and they are not seeing any issues on iOS 8.1.2 either.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies