How to change Transmit power to 9 db on CYBT-353027-EVAL board ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear All,

Would please help me to figure out how i can change Transmit power to 9db on CYBT-353027-EVAL?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
3 Replies
ShengY_96
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins Welcome!

Please check if the followed link is helpful: Configuring Transmit (Tx) power on the CYW20706

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi yans

It certainly helpful and let me change the advertise transmit power . i did test a line of site test with having different  TX power set (i don't have required information to measure it precisely ).

and the result shows from -16 to +4  you can see gradually change in RF  strength (100 sample each time with 1 sec RSSI measurement using FrontLine PBA 600).

but from +4 to +8 strangely the signal weaker this time i tried (1000 sample for each same environment , same setup).

i used wiced_bt_dev_set_adv_tx_power() to change advertise transmit power. and hello_sensor sample code (i purposely didnt change any thing except adding line to change advertise transmit power )

Please Advise.

0 Likes

Per my test, it works well. Attached my test pic.

Also I used the hello_sensor and change the name to "Nihao". First pic refer to 4dBm. Second pic refer to 8 dBm.Tx_4dBm.jpgTx_8dBm.jpg"