Connection Interval and Connection Slave Latency (Con't)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi hardy.chen odbol kilian.timmler@exelonix.com 79rpm

As a continuation of this thread: Connection Interval and Connection Slave Latency (Con't)

When I just added  "lel2cap_sendConnParamUpdateReq" function in the application_connection_up, all BLE services disappeared which I could watch with LightBlue app.

Then, although I deleted "lel2cap_sendConnParamUpdateReq" function and returned the program before I added the function by using Git, all BLE service didn't appear again.

Is there anyone who faces the same problem?

What should I do to modify my program?

I'm sorry to bother you due to my poor English skill.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you talking to an iPhone?  iOS is somewhat picky about what connection parameters it allows.  Just because you request a set of connection parameters doesn't mean iOS will grant you those same parameters.  Hopefully it would default to something workable, but who knows... maybe not.

Curious what connection parameters you are asking for.

Also, if you have not done it, I recommend running a "clean" before rebuilding.  This will rule out any build error in your issue re "I took it out and the problem is still there".

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

Not too sure where is your starting point...

I suggest you begin by examining speed_test.c in the wiced SDK where the use of "lel2cap_sendConnParamUpdateReq" is being described. You may apply your modifications and we can continue the discussion from here.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you talking to an iPhone?  iOS is somewhat picky about what connection parameters it allows.  Just because you request a set of connection parameters doesn't mean iOS will grant you those same parameters.  Hopefully it would default to something workable, but who knows... maybe not.

Curious what connection parameters you are asking for.

Also, if you have not done it, I recommend running a "clean" before rebuilding.  This will rule out any build error in your issue re "I took it out and the problem is still there".

0 Likes