BCM2073xS (BCM20737S) GPIO bonding

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm trying to find documentation for which GPIOs are bonded together inside of the BCM20737S. So far I've only been able to find the following note that is specific to the BCM20732TAG board, but it says to see the documentation for the module being used I've looked through the BCM20736S and BCM20732S documentation without any luck. I'm actually planning to use the BCM20737S, but there isn't much specific documentation to that part available yet.

Note: All GPIOs may not be available in the package. Some of the GPIOs may be bonded

together inside the package when not all 40 GPIOs are brought out. See the documentation

accompanying the module you are using for more information. On BCM20732TAG boards, the

following pairs of GPIOs are bonded together: P8 and P33, P11 and P27, P12 and P26, P13

andP28, P14 and P38. Only one of the bonded GPIOs from each pair may be used.

Thanks,

Briana

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

There are internal documents which map the GPIO bondig and external muxing between the SOC and the module, but we do not release these to the public.  Please refer to the datasheet for either the SOC or the module (GPIO is different for each) for GPIO assignments.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
17 Replies