Antenna performance data request

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you send me the datasheet of the antenna?

I also want to know how can I do to test its RF performance, as Certification Lab need to test our modem but can't find a RF switch.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

ryanmun boont nsankar

kyle,

I have sent the Antenna Performance data we have as a response to the email you sent to communities-list@broadcom.com

Note that the material provided is unsupported and provided via the limitations outlined in the Community Click License

Note that on the SiP module, pin 10 is available for the RF conductive test.

There is more on this topic here, posted by another member of your team here in the states (pan1049) : RF power measurement for BCM20737S

Also, note that you should leverage your local/regional support channels in Asia  (Distributors) for detailed support related to the certification process.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
RyMu_1654936
Level 3
Level 3
Distributor
First like received 250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins

Hi Kyle,

I couln't get antenna data.

BCM20727S includes antenna in the package. It's SiP including Ant.

Therefore, ran the test with Broadcom's BCM920737 reference board.

Regards,

Ryan.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ryan,

That means our BLE modem could not get FCC certification, as FCC require all RF modem must have a RF port. And Other Certification Lab don’t accept the data based on BCM20737, for they are different.

Wang Kai

Hardware and RF engineer

990, East Huiwang Rd. Jiading, Shanghai

(M) +86 18066902610

+21- 6952 2616 Ext 6600

0 Likes
RyMu_1654936
Level 3
Level 3
Distributor
First like received 250 sign-ins 100 sign-ins

Hi Kyle,

As I know, BCM20737S does not support conduction port for RF test.

I'm also wondering how to get FCC with 20737s.. I think we need to get an answer from BRCM.

Regards,

Ryan.

BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

Please write an email to communities-list@broadcom.com for a request of the test results.

0 Likes
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

ryanmun boont nsankar

kyle,

I have sent the Antenna Performance data we have as a response to the email you sent to communities-list@broadcom.com

Note that the material provided is unsupported and provided via the limitations outlined in the Community Click License

Note that on the SiP module, pin 10 is available for the RF conductive test.

There is more on this topic here, posted by another member of your team here in the states (pan1049) : RF power measurement for BCM20737S

Also, note that you should leverage your local/regional support channels in Asia  (Distributors) for detailed support related to the certification process.

0 Likes