when i change the os from windows to linux(virtual machine), camera link to linux os has wrong state.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
laze_4418921
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins First solution authored 25 replies posted

hello,

when i change the os between windows and  linux(virtual machine), camera link to linux os seems has wrong data and shows incorrectly.And when both windows and linux open, camera connect to the USB interface of the computer will show a Popup to choose, and it makes the cdc-uart can not work. it works well in windows os, is there any changes can be try to solve these problems?

pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

- Please let me know more details about the Linux OS that you are working on (For example KErnel version etc)

- Please share the debug logs (using CyU3PDebugPRint APIUART) while streaming the video

- Please test the attached firmware and let me know if the CDC interface binds to the driver or not. USBUuart example is expected to enumerate as a CDC device.

Ismod command can be used to check if the cdc_acm module is loaded.

- Can you send a snippet of the video streaming in Windows? This will help me to know what is the difference in data when streaming in Windows and Linux OS

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

- Please let me know more details about the Linux OS that you are working on (For example KErnel version etc)

- Please share the debug logs (using CyU3PDebugPRint APIUART) while streaming the video

- Please test the attached firmware and let me know if the CDC interface binds to the driver or not. USBUuart example is expected to enumerate as a CDC device.

Ismod command can be used to check if the cdc_acm module is loaded.

- Can you send a snippet of the video streaming in Windows? This will help me to know what is the difference in data when streaming in Windows and Linux OS

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes