the usb3.0 port istalled after  computer's sleep wak-up

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

before the computer sleep ,the video stream is normal ,the mannul_force the computer into sleep ,then wake up the computer ,the video steam is stop ,the following is the log of bushound:

20.1            USTS   c0007000                            no device          75us         1.1.0(170M)  

then i press the "reset device "button in the upload picture ,then the video stream continue.

so i can't find the reason .hope answers.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This maybe because you are not handling. You need to check which USB event you are getting when the computer is going to sleep. Once you know the event, you need to stop the streaming/GPIF state machie (basically you need to call the appStotp function which we have created in FX3/CX3 examples. You may then put the device to suspend mode with a wakeup source. After the wakeup is triggred, you need to do a channel reset and start streaming again.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello ni shant aditya: hello to explana the phenomena- i press the reset device  button ,and the stream continues

0 Likes