reconnection problem with firm v1.2.1 is not solved with firm v1.2.2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

As i know, the usb reconnection problem with firmware version 1.2.1 will be fixed next release.

But it is still exist with firmware version 1.2.2.

It's very severe problem especially self-powerd device.

I'd like to know, when i get  the fixed release?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I checked internally with the software team and they confirmed that all of the issues reproducible on FX3 DVKs are fixed with release 1.2.2.

I am not sure if you had created a tech support case already.

Please create a tech support case if you have not done yet. We will provide you a test build to fix your problem.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        We just check re-connect problem just before and found there are 2 types of problem. 1. When FX3 is configured to boot from USB, re-connect problem still happen. 2. After FX3 is boot by EEPROM or SPI-ROM, re-connect problem is fixed on SDK1.2.2. Could you check Cypress staff them? So far, we are using EEPROM boot then there is no problem.   
0 Likes
LiMa_282146
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

Hi,

I am seeing the same problem. When booting from USB, disconnect-reconect does not work when using SDK v1.2.2

Sodafarl

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yasu, Sodafarl,

I checked with the internal teams regarding this issue and they said that they found a fix for it.

Please create a tech support case to get the test build from Cypress.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Liam,

Just for confirmation,

Are you seeing this problem with the DVK or with your custom board.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
LiMa_282146
Level 4
Level 4
First like given

Hi Sai,

The problem only occurs on my custom board. The SDK board works ok.  I've created a  tech  support case and Cypress have sent me a pre release SDK to try.

0 Likes